Filter by rating
City:
Product:

Rm Engine Center Truck Repair Review

4.9
If it is one in woodville, texas, no way they didnt try 2 make it right. Have used them several times. Bought truck from them & 7 months later motor went bad. They picked truck up & istalled motor & only charged me $800. Great deal!! No other car dealer would do that. Very happy, do not let one review change ur mind. They have been open 22 years for a reason
Service
Rm Engine Center Truck Repair
Reason of review
Fair pricing

Car Review

5.0
Have been customer with RM Engine fir over 8 yrs & have bought 2 different cars from them. I did have 1 car wirh one of the cars with it needing a starter 6 months after purchase. They put one on at no charge plus picked it up out of town. I have never had a bad experience with them & recommend them to everyone.
Product
Car
Reason of review
Poor customer service

RM Engine Center of Woodville,Tx.-BEWARE!!

Update by user May 31, 2011

SHADETREE!!!!

Original review posted by user May 31, 2011

WITHOUT A DOUBT THE ABSOLUTE WORST EXPERIENCE WITH AN AUTO REPAIR SHOP Purchased a truck with a supposed rebuilt engine and transmission only to find it had a rotted out and plugged up radiator 10 MILES AFTER DRIVING OUT OF SHOP -Had to call a wrecker and towed truck to a dealership for repairs.Shop insisted on trying to re-do repairs themselves-I forbade them to set foot anywhere near my truck Poor quality workmanship-Shop dirty and cluttered.DO NOT TAKE YOUR VEHICLE HERE-Keep driving!!! I know I wont go back there....EVER AGAIN!!Sorrier but wiser..
Beetlejuice

@Beetlejuice

This has to be totally wrong. Have used RM Engine for over 15 years.

NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS. Sounds like they never had a chance to look at the vehicle for this customer.

@Nicole

Used RM Engine for all my repairs. I even bought a car from them.

Even though the car was sold as is, they still looked at things that needed to be fixed.

Had a compressor go out and they did the labor for free and I paid for the compressor. Cannot beat the service they provide.

View more comments (2)